Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 16,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 100 countries. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $8.5 billion in 2018.
The Department & Team
Fitting within the wider Marketing and Communications group, our Creative Marketing Team is a talented group of art directors, designers, writers and producers, collaborating to originate ideas, create content and activate marketing campaigns.
We’re continually responding to ever-changing consumers’ needs. Finding innovative ways to connect with new audiences and keeping ahead of the game when it comes to innovation, storytelling and creativity. All of which contributes to positioning Tommy Hilfiger as a leading global lifestyle brand.
Our Content Editors collaborate with creatives, marketing teams and key stakeholders across the business to concept and create engaging, consumer-centric content. We deliver the right message, to the right consumer, at the right time. As a brand guardian, you will uphold the seasonal campaign direction through all marketing activities.
- Have awesome creative ideas that you develop into inspiring campaigns, ranging from advertising and digital content to retail experiences and social media activations
- Cultivate a deep understanding of the Tommy Hilfiger brand vision and purpose, and bring it to life in all creative content
- Use consumer insights, trends and data to help keep the brand relevant and our tone of voice up to date
- Ensure creative goals and business needs are met within budget and on time
- Be an advocate for the Creative Marketing Team across the business
- Build relationships with designers, merchandisers and consumer insights teams to become our go-to expert on our womenswear lines and target consumers
The ideal candidate:
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience working in a conceptual copy writing role within an advertising or marketing agency, preferably working with fashion, luxury or lifestyle brands (womenswear a plus)
- A degree in journalism, marketing, advertising or a related field
- Exceptional creative storytelling skills
- A strategic and conceptual mindset
- An outstanding folio of work
- A strong editorial sensibility, and an understanding of how the marriage of content and commerce applies to all channels
- A curious mindset that keeps you one step ahead of fashion and content trends
- A passion for clothes and the role they play in our lives
- Tons of energy and a great team spirit
What you can expect from us:
- A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus, complete with our very own People's Place Gym and People's Place Cafés
- A company culture that fosters development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality
- A smart work program that empowers our associates to work at their preferred location within a flexible schedule
- A chance to unwind with weekly social activities
Applicants who do not include a portfolio PDF or URL can unfortunately not be considered. And don’t forget a short motivation letter – we want to know why this is THE opportunity for you!