As the own and operated TH Ecom business is one of the main growth opportunities for the brand, there is a high focus in the organization to support the Ecom growth. One of the key pillars is to drive high quality traffic to our website as well consumer retention. Thus, we want to scale up our capabilities. In addition, there are lots of projects running covering the entire Ecom value chain which will improve e.g. operational processes, bring innovations and new features, investigate new market and business model opportunities.
As a Merchandiser for Tommy Hilfiger you follow and influence the complete product cycle in order to buy the collections you want to see on our Tommy Hilfiger ecommerce site and then continuously trade the products. Your focus will be on the womenswear apparel category across the four seasons. You work collaboratively with the Merchandise Planner to create seasonal range plans and define detailed buy plans incorporating consumer insights, market trends and commercial opportunities. In addition, you select the Ecommerce collection from the divisional offer in alignment with the buy plan. You will attend and communicate Ecommerce business needs during key milestone meetings and manage the Ecommerce buy process including creation of seasonal presentations (divisional buy plans) and oversee order entry in SAP, and STO creation. You will also oversee the delivery of samples into the business and liaise with key stakeholders to ensure availability of digital assets (image, copy, price) prior to product launch. You can also expect to provide directional input to the content team and studio during creative briefs for style guides, looks, features, promotions, newsletter. Together with the planning team you will together analyse weekly sales reports and present key learnings, areas of opportunity (e.g. dynamic pricing) and proposed actions during trade meetings. Provide regular feedback to the divisions on selling performance throughout the season. You will continuously stay in tune with market trends, competitor activity and developments in assigned geographic markets in order to help the brand grow!
The ideal candidate
- To be successful in this role you bring 3+ years in ecommerce as well as womenswear apparel buying.
- You have great product knowledge and are fashion savy, always searching and inspired by future trends.
- The ecommerce division is very entrepreneurial so the more strategic and creative thinking you enjoy, the better. In order to make the best decisions we would also love you to bring analytical skills, be fact based and number driven.
- Ideally you will have worked with Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics already as well as market research tools. You also bring excellent Excel and MS Office skills and have experience working with SAP and ideally PIM.
- You will represent the team in many meetings in PVH so great communication and presentation skills will help you with this
- Honesty and open communication makes the team work and we would like you to share the same values.
As well as working collaboratively, we would also encourage you to come with your own ideas and thrive in an environment where we empower you to take responsibilities
What you can expect from us
- A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus, complete with our very own People's Place Gym and People's Place Cafés
- A company culture that fosters development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality
- A smart work program that empowers our associates to work at their preferred location within a flexible schedule
- A chance to unwind with weekly social activities