PVH is one of the most admired fashion and lifestyle companies in the world. We power brands that drive fashion forward – for good. Our brand portfolio includes the iconic CALVIN KLEIN, TOMMY HILFIGER, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Warner’s, Olga and Geoffrey Beene brands, as well as the digital-centric True & Co. intimates brand. We market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands. PVH has over 40,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and $9.7 billion in annual revenues. That’s the Power of Us. That’s the Power of PVH.
Department and Team
This critical role uses multiple skills (Technical, Creative and Soft) to capture visual content that resonates with our consumers. Working closely with PVH Studios’ Art Directors, you will lead ‘On-Model’ and ‘Still-Life’ shoots and photograph aspirational images that adhere to Global Guidelines but elevate our brand. You will be comfortable working on ad-hoc projects as well as consistent Ecommerce image production. Reporting into the PVHS’ Manager, Photography, the role balances commercial, strategic AND creative considerations. It works fast and continually sense-checks the aesthetic quality-bar to ask “What is enough for the consumer?” It elevates quality but within reasonable commercial boundaries. The role is vigilant against complexity, exception and subjectivity. In terms of behavior, the Fashion Photographer adeptly navigates ambiguity and remains calm and pragmatic when creative direction unavoidably changes. They role-model the PVHS ‘HOW WE ACT’ principles.
- Shoot ‘On-Model’ and ‘Still-Life ‘imagery against agreed brand standards
- Own ALL photographic output from PVHS with accountability for image composition and product display
- Lead Model, Styling and Digitech talent on-set to drive elevated imagery against global guidelines
- Continually improve aesthetic standard alongside Creative Manager and ‘Aesthetic Variables’ KPI
- Develop, test and implement new scalable photographic lighting sets and technical processes
- Work closely with Art Directors, Operations and Production teams to optimize studio efficiencies’ each day
- Collaborate with Marketing and Ecommerce teams and build productive trust with key stakeholders
- Analyse consumer data to inform creative decision
- Shoot ‘Special Projects’ across Marketing, Look-Book or Social Media content productions
- Train and manage freelance Photographers and DigiTechs
- Analyse consumer data to inform creative decisions
- Consistently review shoot practices to drive efficiencies against the quality-bar
The Ideal Candidate
- At least 6 x years’ experience in a technical photography role within high-volume Ecommerce fashion workflows
- Strong background in balancing creative with commercial, operational and strategic business acumen.
- Elevated creative portfolio resonating with contemporary fashion consumers
- Experience driving automation and standardizing workflows within elevated creative standards
- Strong supplier and stakeholder management skills.
- Preferable track-record of inspiring, managing and directing creative teams (comprising of Photographers, Stylists, Models, Hair & Make-Up Artists, Digital Technicians and Retouchers.)
*Flexibility on scope of role is critical as PVH Studios continues to evolve alongside wider business change and consumer demands. As such, duties described here may change and are not exhaustive. *
What You Can Expect From Us
- A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus, complete with our very own People's Place Gym and People's Place Cafe'sA company culture that fosters development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality
- A smart work program that empowers our associates to work at their preferred location within a flexible schedule
- A chance to unwind with weekly social activities
To ensure we can fully assess your candidacy, we ask that you curate a portfolio of work that demonstrates a breadth of creative work, and more importantly, speaks to the above brief. Only candidates who submit a portfolio will be considered.
And please don’t forget to include a short motivation letter – we want to know why this is THE opportunity for you!