PVH Europe is on a mission to redefine the fashion industry by driving full digitization along the company’s entire value chain, from product design all the way to the end-consumer.
The Technology team aims to become a driving force in the organization for technology strategies & tools that enable the company’s growth and create ever-increasing value for the end-user, be it the PVH organization, the employees, our customers or consumers.
The Network team is responsible for the design, build and support of the Network infrastructure services. Here you will build, maintain and support current and next generation Network solutions for eCommerce, Retail, B2B platforms as well Corporate, Campus, Retail, Showroom and Logistical locations across the PVH business landscape. Customer value and automation are key in deployment and configuration of our landscape to facilitate DevOps practices. You will be considered as an ambassador to both our end-users and vendors or third parties. Therefore, collaboration and maintaining a healthy relationship with adjacent teams and stakeholders is key.
- A self-starter used to take ownership of tasks at hand, strong communicator
- A strong team-player who is open to feedback, make quick informed decisions, and handle pressure.
- Able to learn on the fly, diagnose problems and be used to dealing with a 24/7 environment
- Able to troubleshoot issues in large scale enterprise networks and deep dive into a variety of network and security technologies
- 5+ years’ experience working in and with large scale enterprise networks
- In depth knowledge of TCP/IP, routing and switching protocols, network services, network operating systems and network technologies. Capable of designing, implementing and maintaining those.
- Experience with network automation using Ansible, Python network frameworks, successfully automated operational, recurring activities is a plus.
- A pragmatic approach to solving problems and driving projects, open to new ideas in an ever-changing environment
- A continuous strive to improve yourself and your colleagues in personal skills and experience with working in high performing Agile, Scrum and DevOps IT teams. Familiar with the methodology and way of working of these teams.
- Strong communication skills in English
What you can expect from us
- A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus, complete with our very own People's Place Gym and People's Place Cafe'sA company culture that fosters development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality
- A smart work program that empowers our associates to work at their preferred location within a flexible schedule
- A chance to unwind with weekly social activities