As the Product Owner of the CK Content development team, you will work together to create the best possible user journey throughout the site, collaborating closely with UX/UI designers, CRO specialists, marketers and trading teams. Your team will be instrumental in ensuring the best possible brand experience through the development of new templates, whilst also working closely with other scrum teams to bring new initiatives to life on site. You’ll need to have excellent project management and communication skills, as well as the ability to prioritise and manage challenging deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
You will be familiar with the workings of our CMS tool (CoreMedia), as well as front-end development and REACT. You’ll have a keen eye for data, and be proactive in spotting new opportunities and areas for improvement for our content and story-telling.
The ideal candidate
You have a strong ‘can do’ mentality and an excellent eye for detail, as the templates you deliver will represent our brand to millions of visitors. You are not afraid of out-of-the-box thinking, but your decisions are always backed up by data. You work well autonomously and in a team; you are capable of managing a team remotely, as well as continuously communicating with various stakeholders to enable the two-way of flow of information. You believe in the power of content and story-telling in establishing a brand online, and are endlessly curious about how we can connect with our digitally savvy customer in a more meaningful way.
- You bring 2-3 years of experience as a Product Owner, working with large, high-traffic websites – preferably in e-commerce. Multilingual sites are a plus.
- Experience with the SCRUM methodology and an agile way of working; preferably you have your Product Owner certification.
- Familiarity with various CMS; CoreMedia is a bonus but not necessary.
- Ability to look at data and draw meaningful conclusions; experience using tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics and Content Square.
- Strong affinity with front-end development; you don’t have to be able to code, but you are familiar with REACT JS framework and headless website architecture.
- Ability to communicate and manage various stakeholders with varying levels of technical understanding.
What you can expect from us
- A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus, complete with our very own People's Place Gym and People's Place Cafés
- A company culture that fosters development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality
- A smart work program that empowers our associates to work at their preferred location within a flexible schedule
- A chance to unwind with weekly social activities