The Ecommerce (Ecom) Team is responsible for managing the European own and operated tommy.com and calvinklein.com sites across all European markets. The team operates all necessary functions to manage the Ecom business end-to-end. Both brands are growing in a fast pace and have very ambitious growth targets for the coming years. The team consists of approx. 80+ people and will grow significantly until the end of the year. Furthermore, team members are of various cultural backgrounds and nationalities, all highly motived and skilled as well as inspiring to work with.
As the own and operated Ecom business is one of the main growth opportunities for both brands, there is a high focus in the organization to support the Ecom growth. One of the key pillars is to drive a more data decision driven culture within the team. Thus, we want to scale up our analytical capabilities. In addition, there are lots of projects running covering the entire Ecom value chain which will improve e.g. operational processes, bring innovations and new features, investigate new market and business model opportunities.
We are currently working to build a strong E-commerce Analytics team in order to provide business with actionable insights to be able to make swift decisions, stay ahead of competitors and continue growing the business.
The team enables stakeholders to measure their performance and provides them with clear dashboards and reports. It also challenges and educates business owners to have a data driven approach, ask the right questions and act upon data insights.
In order to achieve this, the team is also responsible for collecting and integrating data, ensuring data sanity and data complete availability. It assists with data integration related projects when necessary and implements tracking and tagging to create a complete dataset.
We are currently looking for a Senior data analyst to be part of this team and help us create high impact analysis and support the business to drive future growth.
- Generate reports/analyses and dashboards providing insights and recommendations based on data across the channels
- Help improve data maturity throughout the department
- Offer solutions that will guide the stakeholders and platform product owners in making informed decisions and constantly test hypotheses
- Lead digital analytic projects to enable more data driven decision making and personalised experiences for our customers
The ideal candidate
- 4+ years web analytics experience using Google & Adobe Analytics
- Experience with data visualization tools (Tableau, Data Studio…)
- Experience working with SQL, SAP BW
- Google Big Query, R and Python experience is a strong plus
- Extremely detail oriented and organized, able to multitask and meet deadlines
- Strong commercial focus
- Self-starter, fast learner, and strong team player
- Results driven and people focused
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What you can expect from us
- A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus, complete with our very own People's Place Gym and People's Place Cafés
- A company culture that fosters development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality
- A smart work program that empowers our associates to work at their preferred location within a flexible schedule
- A chance to unwind with weekly social activities