The CRM team is part of the Marketing department. The CRM team drives and facilitates various projects related to consumer data intelligence activated through email, app, SMS and more touchpoints with the aim of building loyalty and retention.
The Specialist CRM Marketing Automation will create, implement and maintain best practice processes in CRM data management, marketing automation and integrated campaigns for Calvin Klein. For this role, we need an expert with in-depth knowledge of Marketing Automation tools. This person will be responsible for designing and implementing consumer focused marketing journeys.
Successful candidates will have deep CRM knowledge and proven success in implementing data-driven marketing campaigns. The perfect candidate is curious, reasonably technical, positive and well organized.
This role works alongside Consumer Data Analysts and another Marketing Automation Specialist, and reports into the Senior Manager Data & Operations.
The ideal candidate
Expert in campaign management
- Deep knowledge of digital marketing data and analytics
- Understanding of data exploitation for the purpose of marketing
- Strong project management skills
- Strong communication and storytelling skills, written and verbal
- Results-driven and fact based communication style
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to juggle complex priorities and projects
- Passion for innovation in the field of marketing automation
- Self-starter with the willingness to operate at both strategic and tactical levels
- Problem -solving and practical decision-making abilities
- Able to work independently and proactively have a curious mindset, with an ability to adapt to and thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment
What you can expect from us
- Trainings and courses for self-development
- Competitive salary and benefits
We’d love to know why this is the role for you, so please include a motivational letter with your application!
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.