The Tommy Hilfiger Ecommerce Team is responsible for managing the European own and operated tommy.com sites across all European markets. The team operates all necessary functions to manage the Ecom business end-to-end. The brand is growing at a fast pace and has very ambitious growth targets for the coming years. The team consists of approx. 75+ people and will grow significantly until the end of the year. Furthermore, team members are of various cultural backgrounds and nationalities, all highly motivated and skilled as well as inspiring to work with.
As the own and operated Ecom business is one of the main growth opportunities for Tommy Hilfiger, there is a high focus in the organization to support the Ecom growth.
The Trade Director E-Commerce will be responsible for driving the growth of tommy.com EU (currently 25 markets) from a Trade, Merch and Buying points of view, further developing the ability to scale at pace. Reporting to the VP Tommy Hilfiger Ecom & PVH Omnichannel Transformation.
- Ownership of the entire Buying, Planning and Merchandising teams for Tommy Hilfiger E-commerce
- Grow Tommy Hilfiger apparel business online across own & operated (O&O) E-commerce and 3rd party online partners in line with a very ambitious growth plan
- Create and execute a full price business strategy across O&O E-commerce and 3rd party platforms whilst maximize sales & profit potential through commercial understanding of product, consumers and internal capabilities, though maintaining a strong brand image and not compromising total company profits
- Lead and coordinate trade both reactively and strategically. Be the go-to person for coordinating across multiple functions from performance channels in marketing, to site conversion within eCommerce.
- Alignment of inventory demand and sales plan through accurate forecasting in collaboration with finance and supply chain teams
- Understanding and leading the commercial drivers for the business e.g. traffic, conversion, retention; back-up decisions based on data insights
- Improve and automate processes across the team, e.g. Go-to-market process, planning systems, etc. to decrease manual work and increase team efficiency
- Drive innovations, new ways of working, stay up to date on industry best practices in respective area of responsibility to support growth ambitions
- Develop, support and coach team members to reach their professional goals as well as drive team spirit and support a more data driven mindset within the team
- Key relationships within the wider E-commerce team are Performance Marketing, Analytics, UX and Operations & Customer Service teams to drive KPI objectives. Must be able to identify how these areas impact trade on a day to day basis.
The ideal candidate
- 8+ years experience in a senior E-commerce role
- Commercial and strategic knowledge within an E-commerce environment with a clear understanding of the metrics that drive online performance
- Ecommerce buying and planning experience necessary
- Experience in fashion, apparel retail or consumer goods industry is a plus
- University degree from a leading business school/university.
- Outstanding people, relationship and team working skills; and ability to interact with different levels in a multi-cultural, international organization
- An Inspirational leader with strong leadership skills
- High flexibility: ability to deliver quality at detail level while keeping strategic perspective in a highly dynamic work environment
- Independent, hands-on, able to prioritize, results oriented and structured
- High standard of ethics, integrity and confidentiality
- Passionate about work and be able to motivate, coach and support the teams
What you can expect from us
- A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus, complete with our very own People's Place Gym and People's Place Cafe'sA company culture that fosters development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality
- A smart work program that empowers our associates to work at their preferred location within a flexible schedule
- A chance to unwind with weekly social activities